Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What an amazing three days!!!!!!!

Wow......that's about all I can say. This has been an incredible three days for me. On Saturday afternoon I proposed to my girlfriend of 4 years and she said YES! It's been a long time coming and I'm so happy that we are taking the next step towards spending the rest of our lives together. She is an amazing woman and I love her very much. Then if things couldn't get any more exciting, I managed to get a ticket to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals on the blue line, 15 rows from the ice! What an amazing spectacle to be a part of! I'm so very happy for the Canes and so very happy that I had the chance to experience a sporting event of that magnatude. Like I said I just don't know what to say.......Wow......Wow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home